September 5, 2010

Finding Faith in the Face of Adversity

Hello.  My name is Karen Holsomback.  Welcome to my first post.  I am super excited about writing about my experiences over the last two years.  Let me say first of all I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.  I am a wife and a mother of two precious children.  In August of 2008, my husband lost his job.  I know that their are so many others in this situation, so let me say that this is my story.  We probably knew that the job loss was coming but it is so difficult to be prepared for something of this magnitude.  If you asked me two years ago what was my biggest fear, I would have told you this.  You see I am a stay-at-home Mom and we depend on the income of my husband.  You know we serve such an amazing God that when trials come, he uses in our lives to serve many purposes.  Let me also say that the one thing that kept me sane in over a year of my husband's unemployment is my faith, hence the title of my blog.  I hope you will continue to follow as I share my story..........

No comments: