September 8, 2010

Couponing 101

One of the things I began to do after my husband lost his job was to coupon.  I meet many people that ask me to show them how it is done.  It is amazing how much money you can save.  I do not ever want to go back to paying full price for grocery items.  I basically taught myself to coupon after a friend told me about the Southern Savers website.  If you are local to the Birmingham area, there will be a coupon class next Thursday night, September 16th, at First Baptist of Pelham.  If you are looking to get started I would suggest this class.  The cost is ten dollars and you can register at their website by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page! Even if you are not in the Birmingham area, there still may be workshops in your area.  Be sure and check it out!

No comments: