October 4, 2010

My Savings Today at Publix!

Great day today at Publix here in Alabama.  I almost broke even, that is I almost saved as much as I spent.  I actually spent $93.76 and saved $79.12.  That is pretty good savings in my book.  I also took a picture of some of the items I bought on sale and using coupons.  This is not everything I bought just mainly the things that I stocked up on today.  Here is my list of what I bought and what I paid:

1. 2 Farm Rich Cheese Sticks-paid $2.75 with coupon
2. 5 different types of Kraft cheese all on sale, paid $5.00
3. Halls Cough drops, paid 9 cents with coupon
4.  Sister Shubert Rolls, $2.75 each with coupon
5. Hillshire Farm Ham, 2 for $2. 34 each with coupon
6. Sparkle Paper Towels, 2 big rolls, 99 cents with coupon.

These are just a few of my savings this week.  Stayed tuned for more.  In the mean time keep clipping those coupons. 

2 comments: