October 3, 2010

My CVS Savings!

Most recently, with advise from Southern Savers, I started shopping at CVS.  Wanted to mention my saving this week there.  While, I didnt need a whole lot there were a few items I did need.  CVS has the extra care bucks.  Check out your CVS ad in this Sunday's paper.  The first thing I purchased was a over the counter medicine, which I in turn recieved $7.50 worth of extra care bucks.  I went ahead and used these ECB (extra care bucks) to purchase sodas on the same shopping visit.  ECB's can be used at a later date,  but do have an expiration date on them.  I used those $7.50 ECB and bought three 12 packs of soda for a dollar a piece.  Can you believe that deal ? I actually paid $5.00 cash for the sodas,  but got $2 ECB's after purchasing them which made them a dollar a piece.  I have already used these ECB's on another shopping visit this week! If you have questions, check out my link to Southern Savers for more CVS savings! Have a great week saving money!

No comments: